My India
Daily India BLOG
Inspiring Stories from all over India.
 



Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Youngest Indian to join M.Tech at I.I.T.- Madras.


Google
Web indiaday.blogspot.com
From Chennai comes the story of S Chandra Sekar who has become the youngest to join M.Tech course at I.I.T. - Madras. Some milestones he passed along the way :
Initiated to computers at age of four!
Started programming at eight years!
Became a Microsoft Certified Professional at nine years of age.
Completed schooling at twelve years of age.
Did his Bachelors in Computer Applications from Srivilliputtur.
Published a paper on 'Intrusin Detection Systems: A Survey' at fourteen years.
Scored 99.32% inGraduate Aptitude Test for joining M.Tech course.

His area of intrest is information security and cryptography and role model is Infosys chief N R Narayanamurthy. With such a head start there is no doubt that this kid will be going places and taking India along with him.

Comments on "Youngest Indian to join M.Tech at I.I.T.- Madras."

 

post a comment



Powered by Blogger